Today in campaign ads:
American Crossroads goes after Obama for going negative … with a negative ad
Counterpoint: Massachusetts saw important growth in the World Series winner industry under the Romney administration.
Counterpoint: Obama’s campaign may be nasty, but it is also new! Fresh and new! Who likes old things, in America?
- one-more-runway likes this
- tomyfriendsinthetritons likes this
- end-of-history reblogged this from yahoopolitics
- sonnyjohl likes this
- wallayyy reblogged this from ccindecision
- suzushiiro likes this
- ccindecision reblogged this from yahoopolitics and added:
- meotherwise reblogged this from yahoopolitics
- ccindecision likes this
- yahoopolitics posted this