This chart might have helped Rep. Dennis Johnson, an Oklahoma lawmaker/business owner/moron, who recently argued that small businesses can compete with retail chains even though customers try to "Jew down" the price at mom & pop stores:
People come back to you, they like what you do, they like the service they get. And they don’t ask me — they might try to Jew me down on a price, that’s fine. You know what? That’s free market as well.
When informed that he had beclowned himself, Johnson apologized. Still, there’s no denying that he really Dennis Johnson’ed up that debate.
- rhetoricallyyours reblogged this from ccindecision
- wineandcaffeine reblogged this from ccindecision and added:
- jonathanthemexican likes this
- jonathanthemexican reblogged this from ccindecision
- nonveganzombie likes this
- rhetoricallyyours likes this
- ijustcameheretobounce reblogged this from ccindecision
- frannykay likes this
- nathanieljams likes this
- ojigbe reblogged this from ccindecision
- ojigbe likes this
- ccindecision posted this