Paul Kevin Curtis, the Elvis impersonator who was suspected of sending ricin-laced letters to the president and other government officials, can go back to wiggling in polyester: the feds have dropped all charges against him.
And just because this story wasn’t weird enough, the FBI is now trying to figure out if Curtis was framed by his longtime “rival” J. Everrett Dutschke, a fellow Taekwondo enthusiast and “bluesman.”
In short: the saga of the ricin letters is following the plot line of Zoolander, with a musical twist and even worse hair.
Photos via Kevin Curtis Live Facebook page and RJ Capak/WireImage/Getty Images
- metriculous likes this
- perfecthaircut likes this
- frankoceans11 likes this
- creamconecoffee likes this
- kristilynn reblogged this from ccindecision
- rachelliez reblogged this from ccindecision and added:
- quickhits likes this
- fidelcashf1ow reblogged this from ccindecision
- fidelcashf1ow likes this
- clafount likes this
- ccindecision posted this