OH, SNAAAAP. The House farm bill just went down, 195-234.
Democrats voted no because the bill cut the food stamp (SNAP) program, while Republicans voted no because it didn’t cut the food stamp program enough.
Now, if no farm bill is passed, we’ll revert to the farm laws of 1949 (for real!), so get ready to eat a lot more baked beans.
Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images News/Getty Images
- jackdaws-historybook reblogged this from laughterkey
- carolynhm likes this
- classismexposed reblogged this from ccindecision
- timspear likes this
- ybrammer likes this
- cakeisnotpiesammy likes this
- passionisaplagiarism reblogged this from laughterkey
- doctorpizzas likes this
- rafawriter likes this
- yepimhere reblogged this from laughterkey
- pol102 likes this
- eziegelbein reblogged this from laughterkey
- mymodernwatershed reblogged this from ccindecision
- taxideinae likes this
- trilobiter likes this
- deadpoolsmybro likes this
- laughterkey reblogged this from ccindecision
- iphone5sam reblogged this from twinkleofaspoopypumpkin
- madamedevideoland reblogged this from ccindecision and added:
- ccindecision posted this